| || |
PLEASE CALL PRIOR ORDERING * STOCK LEVEL LOW *
HP LaserJet Enterprise 700 color MFP M775z
Enable large-volume, professional-quality colour printing on a wide range of paper sizes—up to A3—with paper capacity up to 4,350 sheets. Preview and edit scanning jobs. Centrally manage printing policies. Safeguard sensitive business information.
Produce brilliant colour documents up to A3—print, copy, scan, and fax using a dependable MFP with robust paper handling and security features.
Expand possibilities with affordable A3 colour
- Upsize colour printing capabilities with media sizes up to A3 for impressive marketing materials and more.
- Impress with bold text and smooth colour—and get the colour output you intended with Pantone® matching.
- Go from zero to done, right at the MFP—print, copy, scan, and fax from the large touchscreen.
- HP ePrint—now print from your smartphone or tablet from virtually anywhere.
Boost productivity, easily manage printing
- Boost productivity—get up to 4,350-sheet paper capacity for large printing jobs from a workhorse MFP.
- Automate high-volume print jobs to save time, using the 100-page automatic document feeder.
- Easily manage your business’s colour printing with HP colour access controls.
- Save and print files directly at the MFP via an easy-access USB port.
Streamline workflow with robust scanning
- Improve workflow using touchscreen controls to preview, edit, and digitally send documents at the device.
- Streamline tasks—print, copy, fax and scan projects directly at the MFP's large colour touchscreen.
- Incorporate paper documents into digital workflows—easily send scans to fax, email, or network folders.
- Efficiently capture the right content—remove blank pages in scanned documents to avoid wasted paper.
Invest in robust security that grows with you
- Extend the capabilities of workteam print environments, using a rich array of easy-to-integrate solutions.
- Boost printing and imaging safeguards and protect business data with fleet-level security solutions.
- Add security solutions—such as card and badge readers—through the hardware integration pocket.
- Set printing policies to help conserve resources and control expenses with energy-saving features.