| || |
PLEASE CALL PRIOR ORDERING * STOCK LEVEL * LOW *
HP LaserJet Enterprise M725z Multifunction Mono Laser Printer
Enable large-volume printing on a wide range of paper sizes—up to A3—with a standard 2100-sheet input capacity. Preview and edit scanning jobs. Centrally manage printing policies. Safeguard sensitive business information.
Producing top-quality documents up to A3—print, copy, scan, and fax using a reliable MFP with robust manageability and security features.
Expand your options with sharp A3 printing
- Empower your teams to do more—print, scan, copy, and fax on paper sizes up to A3.
- Stay focused on work—paper capacity up to 2100 sheets and high-capacity cartridges limit interruptions.
- Get impressive document quality with near edge-to-edge printing and a convenient, built-in stapler.
- Print what you need, even on the go—from your smartphone or tablet—using HP ePrint1 or Apple AirPrint™.
Quicken your business pace.
- Streamline tasks—print, scan, copy, and fax projects directly at the MFP's large color touchscreen.
- Save time by launching one-touch workflows with HP Quick Sets.
- Get just the results you need—using touchscreen controls to preview, edit, and reorder scans at the device.
- Easily send scanned files to a fax, folder, email, or USB. Print right from a memory device via the USB port.
Manage and protect your fleet for the long run.
- Simplify fleet management using world-class tools such as HP Web Jetadmin, and reliably safeguard devices.
- Safeguard data—at rest or in transit—with an encrypted hard drive, user authentication, and security features.
- Add security tools—such as card and badge readers—via the hardware integration pocket.
- Extend the capabilities of workteam print environments, using a rich array of easy-to-integrate solutions.
Help save energy and reduce environmental impact.
- Reduce energy use with HP Auto-On/Auto-Off Technology, and conserve power with Instant-on Technology.
- Use optional HP EcoSMART Fleet to easily create and manage environmental printing policies and practices.
- Conserve resources and save paper use automatic two-sided printing.
- Easily recycle Original HP LaserJet toner cartridges through HP Planet Partners.